Equipping educators with tools to build resilience, support mental wellness, and navigate classroom challenges.
Join us for this 3-day virtual conference!
Over 15 hours of professional development at your fingertips!
CHECK OUT THE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Listen in your cozies, in the car, or with other teachers! Online workshops mean you're in charge.
Leave the Seed Teacher Summit with the tools to...
Build teacher resilience
Support children through trauma
Respond to challenging behaviors
Navigate hard conversations with families
regulation in the classroom
Put self-reflection strategies into practice
Schedule of Events
Monday, April 10, 2023
- Fostering Independent Play Skills, presented by Lizzie Assa, M.S.Ed.
- Translating Trauma's Harsh Legacy into Healing, presented by Holly Elissa Bruno, M.A. J.D.
- Gender Inclusive Classrooms, presented by Wes Chernin, SLP
- Creating Inclusive Learning Environments, presented by Liz Berman
- Brain-Based Learning, presented by Nikki Darling-Kuria, M.A., M.Ed.
- Mindfulness for Teachers, presented by Kristin Sullivan
Tuesday, April 11, 2023
- Understanding a Child's Sensory Profile , presented by Lori Goodrich, OT
- Supporting All Ages in Family Child Care, presented by Ellen Drolette
- Making Connections Through Play, presented by Steve Gross, M.S.W.
- How to Navigate Challenging Conversations with Families, presented by Mariana Proske, Ed. S., N.C.S.P.
- Understanding Triggering Behaviors, presented by Lynyetta Willis, PhD
- Supporting Black Children in the Classroom , presented by Ashley Causey-Golden
Wednesday, April 12, 2023
- How to Regulate a Classroom of Children , presented by Alyssa Blask Campbell, M.Ed.
- Complex Childhood Trauma, ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences), and the Developing Brain, presented by Feyza Basoglu, MD
- Why It's Time to Ditch Letter of the Week and Calendar Time in ECE (And What to Do Instead), presented by Samuel Broaden
- Innovative Ideas for Meeting the Needs of Refugee Children, presented by Sara Gilliam, M.Ed.
- Reflective Practice: How to Do It & Why It's Essential for Personal Growth, presented by Angela Garcia, M.A.
- Let Them Eat Boogers (And Other Things We Should Allow Children to Do), presented by Kristen Peterson